Private companies are preparing to go public and recent IPO companies have unique investor relations needs. Having worked with many early stage companies, we are well versed in this pivotal and exciting undertaking. We go the extra mile to meet critical deadlines, coordinate with key advisors, and counsel executive management to develop company positioning and messaging strategies that closely align with the sustainable fundamentals of the issuing company.
Private Companies Services Include:
– Delivering messaging to Wall Street
– Financial and industry analyst outreach
– Looking for M&A target in the U.S.
– Financial and corporate releases
– Investment conferences
– Peer group analysis
– Business and financial media
– Presentation and Disclosure training
– IPO banker and professional’s recommendations
Ascent Investor Relations (AIR) is a full-service investor relations (IR) and corporate communication firm serving private companies, pre-IPO, and public companies across all the industries in the U.S. stock market.