We help with our clients prepare for their initial public offerings (IPOs) before public listing, and solve their problems during public listing and build up investor communication afterwards. We strongly advocate that companies develop their investor relations strategies long before filing their IPO.
IPO Advisory Services Include:
– Investment bank/sell-side analyst recommendations
– IPO roadshow slide development
– Presentation and Q&A preparation
– “Pricing day” business press considerations
– IR website development and coordination
– Shareholder communication systems
– Employee communications and spokesperson guidelines
– Create post-IPO sell-side, buy-side target lists
– Preparation for first earnings release and conference call
We proactively work to build and expand relationships with key investors and analysts on Wall Street through our deep networks and targeted outreach. We focus on appropriate long-term investors on the buy-side as we work to build and maintain an investor base aligned with the company’s long-term growth strategy. Our outreach includes analyst introductions and key investor conference attendance, as well as coordinating non-deal roadshows, analyst days, site visits, trade shows and financial media plans to build and strengthen relationships, and expand sell-side coverage.
We assist with all aspects of investor communications including earnings releases, conference call scripts, Q&A preparation, investor presentations, and serve as the point of contact for both the sell-side and buy-side. Our in-depth knowledge of our clients enables us to communicate effectively on their behalf as a primary point of contact and serve as a liaison between our client’s management team and Wall Street.
We partner with clients as an integral part of the team and serve as a key point of contact on day-to-day activities as following:
– Manage and respond to investor inquiries
– Advise and build a strategic marketing plan
– Monitor financial news
– Prepare peer and industry research
– Maintain detailed consensus estimates
– Coordinate corporate access with investment banks on conferences and roadshows
– Analyze relevant peer metrics
– Build and manage investor relations website
– Maintain distribution list
– Strategic buy-side and sell-side targeting
Ascent Investor Relations (AIR) is a full-service investor relations (IR) and corporate communication firm serving private companies, pre-IPO, and public companies across all the industries in the U.S. stock market.